Terms & Conditions
Banburys Loyalty Reward Card
• The Loyalty Card Scheme is promoted by Banburys Ltd, (32-33 High Street, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1BN). Anyone over the age of 18, who registers their details can join. All Loyalty Cards remain the property of the issuer.
• The Loyalty Card Scheme is valid in all of our stores; it is also available for our Removals service.
• Your Loyalty Card is personal to you. We will, however, issue additional cards to further members of your immediate family on request.
• We can take any action we consider appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding points previously credited to your account.
• Banburys Ltd can cancel or withdraw the scheme or any individual card at any time.
• Banburys reserve the right to change the terms & conditions of the scheme, decline issue, or withdraw a card, or terminate the scheme at any time. We’ll always give notice of changes. We’ll display notices in store and on www.banburys.com. You can get the latest terms & conditions by calling 01271 311000 or by writing to our Head office address listed above.
• The loyalty card scheme is not available to employees of Banburys Ltd or any of its subsidiaries.
• You will receive points on all purchases (excluding restaurant & certain concession department purchases) at the set rate of 2 points per pound, (equivalent to 2%), this is increased to 6% during triple points events. When you present your Loyalty Card, in return you will receive not only the goods and services you have chosen but Loyalty Card points as well. The number of points issued may vary between purchases.
We will not exchange Loyalty Card points for cash.
• Certain departments, collections, items, and concessions may from time to time be excluded from the scheme, some may be excluded permanently; such exceptions will be
• Points will usually be added to a valid Loyalty Card at the time you buy products and services included in the scheme. There may be specific occasions when we add points at a later date at our discretion, however, you will need to provide a valid receipt within 30 days of making the purchase.
• We reserve the right to change the number of points you collect on products and service included in the scheme. We’ll let you know with notices in stores and give details at www. banburys.com.
• During Triple points events, items which are already included in additional, double or triple points promotions are excluded.
• A points statement and/or loyalty vouchers will be sent out to you via the postal service or emailed a minimum of twice per annum.
• Vouchers must be redeemed within six months of the issue date.
• Vouchers may be redeemed on all products and services in store with the following exceptions: Banburys Restaurants, Phase Eight, Dorothy Perkins, Wallis, Burtons, Carl Scarpa, Luca Vanucci, Tigi, Viz A Viz, Klass, Anna Rose & Lunar Shoes (Tiverton Only)
• Vouchers have no cash value, and as such can not be exchanged for cash.
• If you decide to return a product which you bought with cash, card or cheque, we’ll deduct the points from your Loyalty Card that you collected when you bought the product.