Fjallraven Kiruna Liner Jacket – Black
In Fjällräven’s Kiruna Liner Jacket you can relax and enjoy the cold days of the year. The synthetic fibre jacket wraps you up warmly, whether you wear it on the road or just want to get through the winter.
Of course, the Kiruna also cares about the environment. That’s why both the outer material and the padding are made entirely of recycled polyester and the water-repellent coating is of course PFC-free. As the jacket can also withstand a shower, you can wear it on its own without any problems.
But especially with its uncomplicated design and cut, the Kiruna Liner Jacket is great as an insulating layer to wear underneath.
- Practical, wind- and water-resistant outer fabric with PFC-free impregnation
- Great as a reinforcement layer underneath a shell jacket, or by itself in milder temperatures
- Warms even in damp conditions
- Two-way front zipper with inside protective flap
- Three pockets: Two zippered hand pockets, one inside zippered pocket
- Filling weight: 115 g
- Weight: 500 g (Size M)
Large, Medium, X-Large, XX-Large