£599.00 – £1,499.00
The Woolacombe mattress features a 2200 double layer of pocket springs and is packed with natural fillings as well as having the added benefit of a firm perimeter support which means you can use your mattress right to the edge and still get the ultimate support you need for the best night’s sleep possible.
Mattress Tension: Medium
Features and Benefits:
- 2200 Pocket Springs – The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Wool Layer – Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Deep Soft White Fibre Layer – A generous layer of dust free white fibre filling is added to the mattress to provide softness and resilience. White fibre is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness.
- Firm Perimeter Support – Adds strength to the edge of the mattress to allow you to use the whole surface of the mattress as a sleeping area.
- 2 Rows of Side Stitching – Extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Traditionally Hand Tufted with Wool tufts – The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Belgian Damask Cover – With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Flag-stitched Handles – To ease mattress positioning.
- Easy Care – No turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
Divan Base Options:
- Platform Top – This base is upholstered in fabric. This type of base will provide a supportive feel to the mattress.
- Firm Edge Sprung Base – The base features a firm edge for extra comfort and support right up to the edge of the bed. Pocketed Springs cover the sleeping area helping to create a supportive feel that works in conjunction with the mattress. A pocketed base can actually increase the life span of your mattress.
- Padded Top Ottoman – For those rooms that require additional storage space, the ottoman divan provides an impressive amount of storage space. An ingenious mechanism, using gas rams, assists with opening the ottoman and a non slip mat keeps the mattress perfectly in place when accessing your stored items. Padded top ottoman divan provides a firmer feel with a ventilated top layer upholstered for subtle cushioning.
- Please note on a single divan please choose which side of the bed you want your 2 drawers on, the Left Hand Side or the Right Hand Side, as you stand at the bottom of the bed looking up to the head end.
- Visit your local store to look through sample fabrics. All prices quoted are based on a 2 drawer option only.
- Single 90cm x 200cm
- Double 135cm x 200cm
- King 150cm x 200cm
- Super King 180cm x 200cm
- Zip & Link 180cm x 200cm
- Mattress Depth – 29.5cm
- Firm Edge Base Height – 41.5cm
Relyon are so confident that they will provide you with the ultimate sleeping experience that they will guarantee this product for 8 years.
Lead times & disposal costs may vary, please contact your local store for more information.
Double 4'6 Mattress, Double 4'6 Mattress & 2 Drawer Divan Base, King 5'0 Mattress, King 5'0 Mattress & 2 Drawer Divan Base, Single 3'0 Mattress, Single 3'0 Mattress & 2 Drawer Divan Base, Super King 6'0 Mattress, Super King 6'0 Mattress & 2 Drawer Divan Base, Zip & Link 2x 3'0 Mattress, Zip & Link 2x 3'0 Mattress & 2 Drawer Divan Base